Pursuing economics programs in colleges and universities requires students to write papers on economics research topics. The biggest challenge for most students is choosing the topics for their work. The vast majority of them get stuck at this stage because they are afraid of choosing a topic that is not interesting or too broad and end up with bad grades.
However, many contemporary inspirations can guide you in choosing business topics for a research paper. Whether you are pursuing a bachelor's degree or preparing for a PhD. Defense, there are many subjects to write about. All you have to do is choose a topic you are interested in and write an article.
- How to find business research topics
- The best topics for business research articles
- Examples of business-related research topics
- Research topics in business administration
- Economic law topics for research work
- Article on international economic research
- Topics in business administration
- Argumentative economic issues
- Business communication topics for presentation
- Business persuasive and informative speaking topics
- economic debate topics
- Qualitative economic research titles for your dissertation
- Topics of MBA Research Articles
- Entrepreneurial Research Topics
- Business Intelligence-Themen
- The most frequently asked questions about business research articles
- Where can I get help with business research topics?
How to find business research topics
There are many factors to consider when choosing a topic for an economics research paper. This includes:
- Whether your professor dictates the scope of the topic and whether you have permission to change it.
- If you received a subject area, select a subject.
- If you specialize in a specific topic.
- If you are free to choose your topic
If you're completely free in your choice of topic, start with a little research. For example, you can read news sites, analyze successful companies and corporations, or follow topics that others are writing about. If you still can't find a topic, check out the sample enterprise search topics provided here.
The best topics for business research articles
Your choice of the best topic for your company work should depend on the field you are interested in. In addition, your topic should be appealing and related to your course of study. It should also allow you to do extensive research and present facts to support your argument. In addition, the best business topics for research papers attract readers' attention.
This explains why many students get nervous or have difficulty choosing topics for their business papers. However, students cover many topics and subjects during their studies. Therefore, what you learn in class can be your inspiration when choosing topics for business research papers. However, if you are struggling to find a topic for your research, the internet has many examples for you to consider.
Examples of business-related research topics
While there are many examples of topics to consider when writing a business research paper, your choice should depend on your level of study, area of interest, and task requirements. Here are different categories of economics research topics for college students and their examples.
Topics of research work on business ethics
Business ethics is a subject that gives students the freedom to choose between different topics. For example, a student might choose a topic in this area about duties, ethics, integrity, and business conduct. The growing questions of business ethics expand the range of topics from which students can choose in this category. In addition, business ethics includes ethical conflicts between individuals and groups of employers, employees, customers and the environment. Here are examples of topics for research papers in this category.
- Effects of moral principles on business decisions
- Causes of unethical behavior in the workplace
- Should companies always be honest with their customers?
- Psychology and history of business ethics
- Examples of moral judgments that don't work in business
- How ethical mistakes can lead to corporate bankruptcy
- Are business ethics the same for the manager as for the employees?
- How to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace
- Why is a code of ethics important for business?
- Taking responsibility for a company's business ethics
Involving people from different companies creates an opportunity to explore common themes such as honesty in the workplace and general issues such as environmental protection.
Research topics in business administration
When writing a business research paper, it's important to ask a researchable and interesting question. This can be a challenging task as there are many facets and resources in the field of business leadership. However, it is still possible to find a narrowly focused question that forms the subject of a research paper. Here are sample topics for business research papers.
- Conflict management in the work team
- The role of women in business management
- Problems affecting the management of business start-ups
- Consequences of overwork in the company
- Why you should start a new business after one has failed
- Importance of leadership and interorganizational networks
- How to manage organizational crises in companies
- Development of products and services in a strategic alliance
- Innovation and market network as corporate strategy
- Social Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship
The topics of the business research work should not be too narrow or too broad. However, there are many topics related to business, economics, commerce, and other topics that you can explore as they all require extensive research.
Economic law topics for research work
A business law topic is not easy to find. Because your topic must catch the reader's attention and be related to the broad field of commercial law. Therefore, you should narrow your topic down to something more focused. Here you will find examples of topics for business law documents.
- How do you define authority before starting business negotiations?
- Insider trading - what does it mean in today's world?
- Are laws governing the consumption and sale of alcohol beneficial to the public good?
- Should some corporate crimes justify the death penalty?
- Can state officials succeed if they are fired for their involvement in corruption cases?
- How cannabis-based businesses interact with federal and state law
- What should a company do to ensure that its ex-employees do not move to the competitor?
- Should author protection be provided for written works with pen names or legal names?
- How can non-disclosure agreements protect a company from disgruntled ex-employees?
- How beneficial is copyright law to an artist or singer when the record label represents them?
Although there are many shopslegal research topics, it is important to choose a topic that interests you personally in order to make writing your article an interesting task.
Article on international economic research
International subjects allow students to explore global business issues. These issues can be more complex, albeit more lucrative. Not surprisingly, this category includes mostly economics research topics for MBA students. Here are examples of international topics for research papers.
- Is social media presence important for businesses around the world?
- How does war between countries affect business?
- Examples of companies that have failed in international markets and why
How do you spot a small business that is likely to become a successful multinational?
- Which languages are likely to be international business languages in the future?
- Should international companies be forced to offer healthcare services to full-time workers?
- Should maternity leave be increased in international business?
- Should recruiters be allowed to ask questions about a candidate's personal life?
- Should we strive for equal representation of male and female leaders in the workplace?
- Should social media sites be blocked at work?
- Casual dress codes and the corporate world.
- International business and its impact on national business.
International topics for research work must be current. They must not be too general or too narrow. If your topic is too general or too narrow, write an article that doesn't go into depth or say much. This will not get you the grade you want.
Topics in business administration
Business administration topics give students the opportunity to explore something innovative. However, choosing a theme in this category can be frustrating because there are so many options available. Here you will find examples of business topics.
- How advertising influences consumer behavior
- How wages affect employee productivity
- How team motivation affects productivity
- How to measure employee retention rate
- Customer tracking techniques as after-sales methods.
- Why Business Will Harden You
- emotional intelligence
- Equal opportunities for both sexes
- Good ethical corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Dealing with a Breach of Contract.
- The various external factors affecting employee retention.
When writing a business research paper, it is important to choose an impactful topic that you can research and present properly. It is also important to consider the area you are interested in and the purpose of writing your article. An ideal business administration topic is one that you want to learn more about.
Argumentative economic issues
Argumentative business papers use existing, published materials and literature. Therefore, when selecting topics for business research proposals in this category, students should first examine existing information. This allows them to leverage existing data when arguing their understanding of issues. The biggest challenge is choosing a topic related to your business major. Here are examples of argumentative business topics.
- Acquisition or merger - which is better?
- Market-focused vs. product-focused companies
- Is offering better value to new hires a smart move?
- Can organizations develop leadership through practice and learning?
- Does it make sense for a company to exploit workers to maximize profits?
- Investing in Digital Marketing and Social Media Campaigns – Is It Getting Public Attention?
- Monetary incentives versus personal recognition and fringe benefits
- Is investing in cryptocurrency a risk for businesses?
- Are there prejudices against the workplace?
- Can you work stressed?
- Why are there corporate loans and special grants for female startups?
Before you decide to write an article on a controversial business topic, it's important to establish your position. Make sure you have evidence or find facts to support your position. Your idea should be placed on a pedestal when arguing.
Business communication topics for presentation
Business communication is just the act of sharing and distributing information between people inside and outside of a company and the way employees and management communicate to help with organizational issues. Some of the most searchable business communication topics for presentation include:
- use of social media
- Nonverbal communication
- give correct feedback
- Communicating decisions during a problem or crisis
- E-mail and business manners and etiquette
- Use of company blogs
- The role of influencers in building a brand
- Effects of social networks on employees
- Differences between qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Advertising and Marketing Secrets
Business persuasive and informative speaking topics
You would have to point out that these are two different things; Information lectures support education and training. In persuasive speeches, you beg them to attend or buy something. Some informative and persuasive business presentation topics include:
- Ergonomics at the workplace
- Standards in creative and financial accounting
- Understand corporate copyright protection
- What insurance categories are there?
- How to develop healthy work skills
- How security programs and trading conditions relate to productivity
- Conflict Management Strategies
- How to create a comprehensive and workable business plan
- advertising opportunities on the Internet.
- Internal Resource Control.
- What is a career break?
- What are the effects of oil price fluctuations on companies?
- Ways to grab the customer's attention.
- time management
- Paternity leave from new parents.
economic debate topics
Debates can be a valuable tool to communicate and persuade people. Interesting business conversation topics for you include:
- Are the companies reliable?
- Are our casual dress codes beneficial to the company?
- Employee drug test: yes or no?
- Should workplace dating be allowed?
- Should companies spy on employees on social media?
- Companies must be forced to produce health care for full-time employees.
- Are employees productive from home?
- Does Job Satisfaction Help Productivity?
- Men should stay away from parental leave longer.
- Non-financial incentives vs. financial incentives - which is better?
- How to implement strict labor policies.
Qualitative economic research titles for your dissertation
Qualitative economic research is about the creative and investigative analysis of immaterial and imprecise data. Here are some quality business studies titles for your thesis.
- Dealing with backlash during a project program
- Ways to ease the pressure of tight deadlines
- Essence of time management in goal setting
- Executives must be flexible in their decisions.
- How to manage an organizational crisis in business and at work
- What is product development and how to do it right?
- Main types of business insurance
- Ways to improve short-term and long-term career plans
- Networking for a successful leader
- workplace harassment.
- Small Business Telemarketing Ideas.
Topics of MBA Research Articles
The MBA is a prestigious postgraduate qualification that outlines key business practices and is valued by leading employers. The main topics of MBA research work include:
- gender representation in advertising
- Effects of diversity in the workplace on corporate culture
- Results of emotional branding in customer loyalty
- Steps to running a successful retail business.
- Sexual abuse in the workplace should be taken more seriously.
- Should corporate strikers be sacked?
- Strong unions are necessary for the economic process.
- How do team building events promote unity in the workplace?
- As an entrepreneur, you must learn to organize yourself.
- The ten most important strategic e-marketing topics.
- Business and Politics: Should They Mix?
Entrepreneurial Research Topics
This develops methods and tools for founders that are made available to start-up companies. To dig deeper, here are some entrepreneurial research topics:
- Acquisition of entrepreneurial skills and product innovation
- Determine the impact of technological advances on a company's entrepreneurship
- Determinants of entrepreneurial innovation in an organization
- The role of entrepreneurship in solving unemployment
- To be a good businessman, you must learn to be well organized.
- A way to promote business without a marketing budget?
- The right technology for successful business letters
- Business ethics are important to running a startup
- Negotiation techniques that every manager should have.
- Recruitment and staffing decisions are critical to the success of any business.
- How performance-related pay can increase motivation in the workplace.
Business Intelligence ensures business owners and employees are always up to date. Business intelligence topics to consider include:
- Role of human resources in corporate development
- Impact of organizational culture on employee performance
- Assessing the impact of strategy and leadership on organizational development
- Factors influencing employee motivation.
- SMEs and their risk management approach.
- age discrimination in the workplace
- Influence of advertising strategy on consumer behavior.
- Implementing data analytics for business intelligence
- Knowledge management to generate organizational knowledge
- Research on knowledge extraction through data processing for business operations
- How bad leadership can bankrupt a company.
The most frequently asked questions about business research articles
Excellent economics work requires a topic that is relevant and can be distinguished from other work. Frequently asked questions about economic research articles are:
- Repackaging a product: is it possible to avoid copyright infringement?
- Can a father apply for paternity leave at work?
- What are the best bankruptcy and fraud detection methods?
- Can discrimination affect the work environment?
- Should companies penalize employers who smoke?
- How does piracy affect the gambling business?
- Is there such a thing as a workplace sexual abuse law?
- What causes favoritism in the workplace?
- 15 ways to start a successful e-business
- How is the global pandemic changing international business strategies in different industries?
- What are the best office training and development tactics?
Where can I get help with business research topics?
Business document topics fall into different categories. Your choice of topic should reflect your field or field of study. But most importantly, your topic must capture the reader's attention from the moment they encounter it. It should also be direct, original and specific. This means that you need to have a good understanding of your field of study in order to choose a good topic. So do your research before choosing a topic for your business paper or research paper. Besides providing good topics for you, we can also help you with your business research topics.
Stuck in writing your thesis? Just enter the action "my reasoning— that's all you need to get 20% off any writing job you might have!
Which topic is best for research in economics? ›
- Budget, Taxes and Public Investment. EPI's work on federal fiscal policy analyzes revenues, spending and deficits, but always within the context of the overall economy. ...
- Economic Growth. ...
- Education. ...
- Green Economics. ...
- Health. ...
- Immigration. ...
- Inequality and Poverty. ...
- Jobs and Unemployment.
- Infectious disease. 29 articles | 1,643,000 views. ...
- Nutritional immunology. 29 articles | 768,000 views. ...
- Music therapy. 44 articles | 268,000 views. ...
- Political misinformation. 11 articles | 219,000 views. ...
- Plant science. 15 articles | 198,000 views. ...
- Sustainable agriculture. ...
- Mental health. ...
- Aging brains.
general equilibrium theory; contract theory; auction theory; economics of information; industrial economics and public economics. business cycle analysis; economic growth and income inequality; macroeconomic effects of fiscal and monetary policies; macroeconomic forecasting.
Crime, Law, and Social Justice Research Paper Topics:
- Acquaintance rape.
- Animal rights.
- Assisted suicide.
- Campus violence.
- Capital punishment.
- Civil rights.
- Climate justice.
- Drinking age, legal.
Inflation and uncertainty
The cost-of-living crisis, tightening financial conditions in most regions, Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and the lingering COVID-19 pandemic all weigh heavily on the outlook. Global growth is forecast to slow from 6.0 percent in 2021 to 3.2 percent in 2022 and 2.7 percent in 2023.
The largest risk facing the global economy in the coming year is the policies of the Federal Reserve with regards to managing inflation.