Last updated: September 16, 2022
- How to choose topics for international research articles?
- Writing an International Business Research Paper
- Topic ideas for research papers on international business
- The best research article topics for international business class
- Good topics for thesis or essays
- International Economics Dissertation Topics
- Liste der International Business Dissertationsthemen
- Where to get help with international economics essays
Choosing a topic for international economics work is certainly difficult for students. Given the depth and breadth of business research, most students irrefutably end up with superficial topics. It is the same when writing a business essay, annual report orbusiness dissertation.
Our goal is to equip you with the knowledge to generate topic ideas for your international economic research work. From international management to international marketing, we haveprofessional writersto help with all your essays. Undoubtedly, it can be very tempting to decide on a topic in a hurry.
Areas of focus of international economics essays include expansion and entry opportunities of multinational companies, international strategic management, tariffs and subsidies, exports and imports, etc.
Some professors will require you to write about the concepts of capitalism, leading to an analysis of Reaganomics in the 1980s. Either way, always know you have a team behind you - Gradecrest.com
How to choose topics for international research articles?
Most college students wonder about the rocket science behind choosing the best topics for research papers. Choosing a topic for a research paper for your term paper, research paper, essay or proposals. How to choose the best topics for your research paper:
- Even if the professor assigns you topics, choose from those that interest you. Boring topics lead to poorly written research papers.
- Do not choose narrow or very general topics for your international economic research work. Sometimes broad issues are too complicated and tedious to cover. But on the other hand, you shouldn't end up with a boring paper.
- Use current events in the global business environment to make your choices.
- You can use Google Search to find articles like Top 100 Topic Ideas for a Research Article, How to Find the Best Research Article Topics, or International Marketing Research Article Topics.
- Examine books, journals, reports, annual reports, and news articles to choose the most appropriate topic for your international economic research.
- Jump to a topic that has a lot of information online.
Writing an International Business Research Paper
When assigning topics for international economic research papers, you should start planning your research paper. Planning helps you choose the topic for your research paper, report, business proposal, or thesis. How to plan:
- Determine the authoritative and scientific materials to be used. When it comes to websites, try to avoid Wikipedia first of all. Therefore, only use websites ending in .org, .edu, .gov, etc. If you must use .com sites, make sure they are credible with the companies mentioned in the document.
- After creating a professional bibliography, seek help from your manager. Sometimes you write an annotated bibliography to round off your business research work. Use this chance to perfect your writing.
- Gather the data for your research work depending on the topic.
- Check your working directory to check the quality of the list.
- The age of your fonts should be between 5 and 10 years. Usually this depends on the speaker or teacher. So check the age of the fonts to include.
- Write an outline and structure of your international economic research work.
- Start writing a plagiarism-free research paper.
- Edit and correct the article before submitting it.
Before we dive into any hot or topical business topic, please don't hesitate to click the button below if you need any help.
Get help with international business documents
Get help with international business documents
Topic ideas for international economic research articles
Apparently we can only skimp if we don't provide sample research article topics for international business newspapers:
- Apple's internationalization strategy for its products.
- Localization or customization? What is the best internationalization strategy?
- The impact of ethics and CSR on multinational companies. A case study from Proctor and Gamble.
- Carrefour's success factors in China.
- The most common mistakes startups make today.
- Understand the forex markets
- Which factors determine the location of production facilities?
- Analysis of the strategy of GM and Toyota.
- How Coca-Cola came to Cuba.
- The impact of terrorism on a country's economy.
- The role of government in international trade.
- The impact of Brexit on the EU economy.
The best research article topics for international business class
- How Brexit will affect Dubai's economy.
- Understand the strategy of the major airlines.
- Which companies should pay healthcare budgets?
- The Impact of Legislation on Tobacco Production and Marketing.
- Does the government benefit from the war?
- Companies that have been successful nationally and failed internationally.
- Understand the international IT market and the industry.
- Effects of artificial intelligence on the workforce.
- Globalization yesterday and today: what's the difference?
- The impact of the US government shutdown on business.
- Does country of origin labeling affect international sales?
- Economic consequences of nuclear energy in the EU.
- The impact of patent cases on Apple sales.
- Analysis by Google Inc.
- Does digital marketing have a place in the global market?
Good topics for thesis or essays
- The impact of technology on supply chain management and logistics.
- Women in Business: Is There a Connection Between Feminism and Entrepreneurship?
- The impact of capping attorney fees on their income.
- Employee training and development: the new source of competitive advantage.
- Business Ethics and Profits: A Case Study from General Electric.
- Understanding the success of global nonprofits
- How have inventions and innovations impacted the publishing industry?
- Frugal innovation and its impact on business.
- Discrimination at work: a case study of the construction industry in the UAE.
- The role of ethics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Big Pharma: Business or consumer interest first?
- The Glass Ceiling: Understanding the Impact of Gender Prejudice in the Modern Workplace.
- Factors influencing the choice of foreign direct investment.
Check out some of the mostextensive and comprehensive topics for your research work.
International Economics Dissertation Topics
During your MBA or Global Business degree, you will finally tackle a dissertation or thesis.
As someone who went to college and had the opportunity to choose an MBA dissertation topic for my international business dissertation, we can safely say that the process is arduous.
You can focus your themes on many topics including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- diversity in the workplace
- corporate culture
- leadership and management
- intellectual capital
- innovation management
- Flexible working arrangements
- business ethics
- International Business Law
- Supply chain and logistics management
- risk management
- Safety at work
- strategic planning
- training and development
- consumer culture
The choice of an international business management dissertation or diploma thesis is now up to you, but it must be linked to the course content.
If you are pursuing an MBA in Leadership, be sure to choose a leadership topic that deals with international business.
Liste der International Business Dissertationsthemen
- The application of the institutionally-based view of business strategy by multinational companies
- Impact of the coronavirus epidemic on international business processes
- Interview based on resources and international deals
- Factors influencing the choice of corporate policy strategy by multinational companies in emerging markets
- Effects of globalization on the international operations of multinational companies
- Effects of culture on multinational companies
- Impact of the changing global legal landscape on multinational companies
- Entry modes of multinational companies in emerging markets
- Total Quality Management von Toyota
- Security challenges affecting the global banking system
- Factors affecting regional business performance
- The role of regional trading blocs
- Impact of social media marketing on Apple
- Lessons learned from companies that have failed in the international market
- Effects of employee motivation on company performance
- Effects of corruption on multinational companies
- Effective business communication channels in internationalization
- Effects of organizational culture on innovation management
- Reasons for employee turnover and how to deal with it
- Cross-cultural differences in consumption patterns: the implications for multinational companies
- Forms of financing for small and medium-sized companies
- American Express Organisationsanalyse
- Management of an international non-governmental organization (Red Cross)
- The importance of the IMF and the World Bank in the world economy
- Role of international relations in facilitating international business
- Toyota's internationalization strategy
- Coca Cola business ethics
- Market value and sustainability of Coca-Cola
- Knowledge management at Coca Cola
- Internationalization strategy of the Samsung Company
- Critical Success Factors for Carrefour in Global Market Scenario
- Diversity-Audit bei Apple
- Role of technology in an internationalization strategy
- Ethical crisis at Coca-Cola
- Coca Cola as international market leader
- Coca Cola localization strategies
- Comparison of corporate social responsibility between Apple, Amazon and Microsoft
- The link between corporate governance and globalization strategy
- Country of origin and internationalization strategy
- Analysis of the international furniture market
- Impact of Organizational Structure on Business Performance: A Toyota Case
- Leadership and Succession Planning at Google
- Effects of the McDonaldization of society
- Factors to consider when doing business in the UAE
- The factors affecting the success of construction companies in the UAE
- Coca Cola value chain model
- International business case study for Zara Company
- Role of social media marketing for the Ford company
- Disney enters the Chinese market
- What made Walmart successful worldwide?
- Internationalization of the IKEA business
- Applying the theory of competitive advantage to McDonald's
- The factors that have made KFC successful worldwide
- Importance of corporate governance in international business
- Role of governments in international trade
- How exchange rates affect multinational operations abroad
- Corruption by multinational companies operating abroad
- Analysis of Amazon as a successful global internet company
- TATA Company acquires Jaguar and Landover
- Challenges and promises of expatriate workers in an international strategy
- The importance of English as an international business language
- Why Chinese companies are winning projects in Africa
- An overview of the Canadian honey industry
- The rise of the US auto industry during the Trump administration
- Effects of counterfeit honey on the global honey industry
- Quality management in international markets
- Impact of BREXIT and the coronavirus on the global aviation industry
- Effects of privatization of companies on the international market
- The role of branding in the international tourism industry
If you have a topic, you can request a research proposal on our website and we will help you develop it.Hire a professional proposal writertoday and increase your chances of completing your dissertation or thesis with ease.
Where to get help with international economics essays
As a student, you will be provided with various topics of international business research work. Your choice should be based mainly on your passion, availability of information and interest.
Undeniably, this work comes during the semester and it's possible that the writing will be a difficult task. Therefore, Gradecrest apaper typing servicethat might help. We also have research items for sale, and you can tooBuy research articlesalso from us.
Please note that all of our research papers are written from scratch. Gradecrest.com helps college, high school, and college students get their homework done. We are a personalized writing service that has your interest at heart. From availability to affordability, we've got you covered.
All those who sought our help have not regretted it one bit. It's just joy and celebration for good grades. So let us give you the business research paper writing you deserve!
Crime, Law, and Social Justice Research Paper Topics:
- Acquaintance rape.
- Animal rights.
- Assisted suicide.
- Campus violence.
- Capital punishment.
- Civil rights.
- Climate justice.
- Drinking age, legal.
- Infectious disease. 29 articles | 1,643,000 views. ...
- Nutritional immunology. 29 articles | 768,000 views. ...
- Music therapy. 44 articles | 268,000 views. ...
- Political misinformation. 11 articles | 219,000 views. ...
- Plant science. 15 articles | 198,000 views. ...
- Sustainable agriculture. ...
- Mental health. ...
- Aging brains.
Let's single out the five of the trendiest areas of ABM research. They are: business, marketing, accounting, project management, and human resources.How do I find a unique research topic? ›
- Choose a topic that you are interested in! ...
- Narrow your topic to something manageable. ...
- Review the guidelines on topic selection outlined in your assignment. ...
- Refer to lecture notes and required texts to refresh your knowledge of the course and assignment.
- Talk about research ideas with a friend.
- Viral diseases. 37 articles | 499,000 views. ...
- Exploring sound. 23 articles | 442,000 views. ...
- Neurodegenerative diseases. 19 articles | 387,000 views. ...
- Psychedelic therapy. 22 articles | 346,000 views. ...
- Circadian rhythms. ...
- Covid-19 insights. ...
- Vaccine safety. ...
- Spirituality and healthcare.
- What information do I need?
- Where do I find information?
- Which information can I trust?
- How can I use new information in my writing?
- How do I use information ethically?
A complete research paper in APA style that is reporting on experimental research will typically contain a Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and References sections. Many will also contain Figures and Tables and some will have an Appendix or Appendices.What is the best title of thesis about business? ›
- 1) Influence of banking sector on economic growth. ...
- 2) Main factors that affect employee retention in call centers. ...
- 3) Impact of TQM on services industry. ...
- 4) Relationship of financial incentives to worker morale. ...
- 5) The impact of advertising on consumer's buying behavior.
- Impact of Pandemic on the college Students.
- Drug & alcohol abuse among college students.
- Analysis of the increasing rate of suicide among college students.
- High rates of pregnancy among college girls.
- A college student's right to choose courses.
- Current trends in consumer behavior.
- Innovative management.
- Company rituals and corporate culture.
- Negotiation and diplomacy.
- Effective advertising.
- International trade trends in the USA.
- Geo-arbitrage and business success.
- Advantages of increasing brand awareness.
A good research topic is interesting, manageable, and valuable. When choosing a topic, one should select a topic that interests him or her personally.What topics should I avoid in research and why? ›
Like a topic that is very technical or overly sensitive to your class is not a suitable topic for your research paper. A topic that is not suitable for your audience for any reason will create lack of interest in the class while you are presenting it. This will not be a good choice for your research paper.How do I find a hot topic research? ›
One good method for finding hot topics is to look for issues that cause problems for other researchers. Begin by searching for and reading literature in your field. Start with general interest journals, but don't limit yourself to journal publications only; you can also look for clues in the news or on research blogs.How do you know if a topic is worthy research? ›
- Look at personal interests and experiences.
- Read scholarly literature to learn about what has already been discovered and what gaps need to be filled.
- Synthesize scholarly literature to identify similarities and differences.
- Global warming.
- Roe v. Wade.
- Sustainable marketing.
- Vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Freedom of speech.
- Quantitative surveys. ...
- Focus groups. ...
- Qualitative research interviews. ...
- Qualitative case studies. ...
- But which business research methods work best?
There are different types of business research such as interviews, surveys, focus groups, correlational research, ethnographic research, case study research and quantitative research methods, amongst others.What are examples of research in business? ›
An example of business research is gathering sales information and writing a detailed report on marketing and sales. Business research is a systematic inquiry that provides information to guide managerial decisions.What is the business research topic in 2022? ›
List Of Best Business Research Topics - 2022. Organizational Environmental Pollution: A basic gander at its impacts on customer trust levels. The impact of inward business communication on the outside picture of a business. Environmental issues and their impact on business management on the planet today.